Value of Every Child
We believe that every child has been created in the image of God Almighty! Each one of them deserves the right to have a second chance and be given the opportunity to live the life that God intended.
- The Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ; in His Virgin Birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential, and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. We further believe His power and gifts are available to believers today.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
It is important to uphold the Scriptural practices of the early church. Therefore, we hold to the practice of water baptism and the regular taking of Communion. We do not believe that either of these practices is essential for salvation, but that they serve as a demonstration of our living faith in Christ.Read About ATP’s Mission Learn How You Can Help